Friday, May 15, 2009

Champagne & Ribs benefiting the Contemporary Arts Museum
May 13, 2009
images courtesy of Debra Ham Photography

I'm so glad I had two options for clothing for this night. Originally I thought it was gonna be much more formal, thank goodness it wasn't because I was not in the mood. It was a blast! Great food, fabulous people, perfect cause, and the cocktails....dangerously naughty...


McQueen & Naima

Dikembe Mutombo & Naima


Pretty girls I thought should be photographed


The fabulous Mr. John Guess Jr. a great man and supporter of CAM


Antoinette, McQueen (go see him @ McQueen's Custom Tailoring on Almeda, super cool guy), and their friends


Good Co. buffet: ribs, chicken, coleslaw, potato salad, and seasoned bread...and at the bar? endless black velvet cocktails, pomegranate martinis, beer, champagne, and more

Ron Green & Ramon Manning


Naima & The Dao Family (family of Chloe Dao, 2nd Project Runway winner, 2006)


from left: I forget her name & Gabrielle Gunn


Bryce Kennard & Tracey Ferguson


Larry, Roslyn, Francis, Naima, & I apologize I forget his name....



No comments:

Post a Comment